Do It The Right Way!
Launching a new business can be rewarding, yet intimidating. At the StartUp Pro, I want to make sure that you are knowledgeable about all aspects of forming your business. The StartUp Pro offers legal assistance in deciding what type of business entity works best for you. I will assist you in getting your business registered in your state and I will also put into place practices that will help you scale your business in the future.
The most popular business types today include:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company
The business structure that you choose will determine your liability, your tax situation and your potential for investors and business loans.
Business formation packages are provided at affordable flat fees, a small early investment that can help avoid expensive costs to resolve disputes later. Business Formation (LLC or Corporation) services include:
- A consultation with a business attorney
- Filing Articles of Organization or Incorporation
- Obtaining employer identification numbers (EIN)
- Drafting LLC Operating Agreements or corporate bylaws—as well as the legal advice needed to make the business decisions behind those documents.
Optional services include (additional fee):
- Trademark search and analysis
- Taxation election application
- Registered Agent services (yearly fee)
- Shareholders agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
Packages pricing will depend upon the state you are forming the business in and the specific needs of your business.
Georgia Single Member LLC Formation Package – $500
Interested in forming a non-profit business?
I can assist you with that too. After forming your Non-Profit on the state level, I can prepare and file for your 501(c)3 tax exemption via Form 1023 or 1023-EZ. For more information, please feel out the form below.
How Do I Get Started?
- Complete the form below to schedule your free 15 minute business formation consultation.
- Meet with me, Rachel Bibanga by phone or via video chat. Discuss your business and determine the best business package for you.
- Sign services agreement and pay attorney fees.
I will get any information that I need from you after the service contract is signed. Finally, I will file your organizational documents and keep track of the filing once it’s been submitted. (Timelines depend on state)
I’m Ready To Form My Business!!
Get Your FREE Ultimate Guide For Protecting Your Brand Today!
This guide discusses Contracts, Business Structures, Intellectual Property, Marketing, Websites and Social Media! Let’s discuss everything you need to know to get a head start in protecting your brand.